Welcome to the Canadian Steel Door Manufacturers Association
Acting on behalf of Canadian based manufacturers of steel doors and pressed steel frames since 1974
A recent and significant initiative of CSDMA has been the joint fire test program undertaken by Association members in conjunction with Underwriters Laboratories and Warnock Hersey. A particularly valuable benefit of membership, it is through programs such as these that CSDMA members have become respected internationally as leading edge, manufacturers of steel doors and frames.
For information about these programs forward inquiries through: email@example.com
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION? PLEASE CONTACT US
The Canadian Steel Door Manufacturers Association (CSDMA) was established in 1974. The goal of the Association is to deliver standards and specifications regarding the manufacture and installation of steel doors, frames and related items, for the guidance of specifiers, end users, AEC professionals, and those interested in the construction trades at large.
CSDMA members are leading manufacturers of these products. Individually and collectively, the companies have earned an international reputation for providing high quality products at a relatively low cost. The vast range of products manufactured by member firms consistently meets the requirements of architects and engineers. A list of these products and manufacturers is found by selecting the “Product Directory” link.
Members of CSDMA, through several decades of consultation and cooperation, ensure that their manufactured products are of the highest quality, are performance rated to the highest quality standards, and most importantly, have stood the test of time and wear. The members of the Association annually generate millions of dollars in economic activity, providing in excess of 1,000 jobs.
We Are Here to Help You Find Quality Commercial Steel Door Products Across Canada
The Canadian Steel Door Manufacturers Association (CSDMA) was founded in 1974. Our membership comprises of the leading manufacturers of commercial steel doors in Canada. The purpose of our association is to deliver standards and specifications regarding the manufacturing and installation of steel doors, frames and related items to specifiers, end users, AEC professionals, and all others interested in the construction trades at large.
CSDMA members have earned a solid reputation for providing high quality products at competitive prices. Products manufactured by member firms constantly meet the requirements of architects and engineers, and most importantly, have stood the test of time and wear.
The members of the Association annually generate millions of dollars in economic activity, providing thousands of jobs to Canadians.
How to Find the Right Commercial Steel Door Manufacturer for Your Needs
The task of finding the right-fit manufacturer can seem daunting. Our association has done the research for you, and we have created a list of the top manufacturers that can provide the services you may need:
There are two ways to conduct a search on our website:
- Search by Product– Do you already have a specific product in mind? CSDMA has a webpage dedicated entirely to listing manufacturers by the products they sell. The product directory is extensive and up to date. It can serve as an invaluable resource for consumers through their buyer journey, especially those nearing their end goal.
- Search by Member Firm – The CSDMA website also features a directory with all the member firms. This is most useful for consumers who are at their initial stages of buying commercial steel doors, frames, and related products. Information included in the listings include a link to the corporate website, email address, phone number, and address.
Anyone Purchasing a Steel Door or Frame from a CSDMA member can be confident that the product has been tested and approved and that it is backed by a commitment to service and support that you can count on.
If you would like to speak to us live, please fill out our contact form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days. You may also call us at 416-363-7845.
Looking to stay informed and connected? Our association has published a number of reports and guides, including:
- Canadian Metric Conversion Guide for Steel Doors and Frames
- Canadian Fire Labeling Guide
- Recommended Specifications for Commercial Steel Door and Frame Products
- Selection and Usage Guide for Steel Doors and Frames
- Recommended Dimensional Standards for Commercial Steel Doors and Frames