Since 1974, The Canadian Steel Door Manufacturers Association (CSDMA) has been delivering quality and performance standards for commercial steel doors, frames, and related products. The website has been set up to provide guidance specifically for end-users, AEC professionals, and others who are interested in the construction trades. We work to ensure you receive high-quality products and services that fit your specific needs.
Members of our association are leading manufacturers of steel products. Each manufacturer listed on our website has earned a solid reputation for providing high-quality products at competitive prices. Products sold by our members also consistently meet or exceed the requirements of architects and engineers.
How to Navigate the CSDMA Website to Find the Right Commercial Steel Door Manufacturer
There are two ways to find a commercial steel door manufacturer near you using our website:
• Search by Product – Do you have a specific product in mind? We have an entire webpage dedicated to listing manufacturers by the products they sell. The product directory is an invaluable resource and is maintained and updated by us on a regular basis. We’ve done all the research for you. All you have to do is contact the manufacturer.
• Search by Member Firm – Our website also includes a directory listing all member firms. This is most useful for consumers who are at their initial stages of buying commercial steel doors, frames, and related products. All listings include a corporate website, email address, phone number, and address.
Why Choose Commercial Steel Doors?
Doors made of steel offer the most strength and durability out of all other materials, including vinyl, fiberglass, and wood. Its advantages include:
• Enhanced Security. Steel doors are a clear winner when it comes to security. Businesses and homeowners use them to prevent break-ins and theft. Aluminum, wood, and fiberglass are no match to their safety performance. While fiberglass is also strong, it does carry the risk of crack when a strong force is applied.
• Noise Reduction. Steel is a material of choice when it comes to noise reduction. Businesses today use steel doors to block out external noise or to prevent inside noise from escaping.
• Aesthetics. Steel doors are anything but boring. There is a sheer variety of steel doors in Canada, including those with vibrant colors, modern looks, and faux wood finishes.
• Durable & Long Lasting. Steel doors usually last 30 years or longer. Unlike wood, they will not rot, crack, or warp; they will not rust either. And as an added bonus, they require low maintenance, which makes them a popular choice among businesses.
• Sustainable. Steel can be recycled. It also has an unlimited life cycle, which means it can be reused continuously without losing its strength and durability.
• Energy Efficient. Steel doors offer you very good insulation and will help you save money on energy bills, while also helping reduce carbon footprint. Steel doors often use insulating foam in the core and thermal weather adhesives to decrease cold and heat transfer and enhance protection from extreme outdoor temperatures.
CSDMA – Canadian Steel Doors Manufacturers Association
The Canadian Steel Door Manufacturers Association (CSDMA) was established in 1974. The goal of the Association is to deliver standards and specifications regarding the manufacture and installation of steel doors, frames, and related items, for the guidance of specifiers, end-users, AEC professionals, and those interested in the construction trades at large.
By accessing our website, you will have everything you need to help you choose the right commercial steel door manufacturer for your specific needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding the CSDMA. We would be delighted to hear from you.